Koki Adasi is a motivated and dedicated real estate agent. In 2008, Koki was recognized by REALTOR Magazine as one of the thirty most talented, up-and-coming realtors in the U.S. In 2009 he provided real estate expertise on CNN's The Situation Room and NPR, and in 2010 he appeared on an episode of HGTV's television show House Hunters. Since that time Koki has lent his expertise to several different media outlets including: Washington Post, Washingtonian Magazine, The Gazette and Real Estate Radio. Learn more about Koki: Kokiisthekey.com
IN THIS EPISODE, I ASKED KOKI SEVERAL QUESTIONS, INCLUDING:
- 01:30 What are you most grateful for right now?
- 03:15 Why are you passionate about the work you're doing in real estate?
- 06:00 What have been some of the biggest lessons you've learned as a real estate agent?
- 07:15 How do you define success?
- 09:00 What have been some of the basics steps you've been practicing in the last 6 months to a year, that have helped you pave the way for the success you're now experiencing?
- 11:20 Why are people choosing to do business with Koki & Associates? Why do you think they're paying you and your team for your services versus choosing to work with another agent? What sets you apart?
- 15:00 Tell us a story about one road block, challenge, or fear that you experienced? What happened and what did you do to overcome it and move forward??
- 18:30 Do you have coaches or mentors today who help to guide you & your business and hold you accountable toward achieving your goals??
- 20:10 At what point did you decide on seeking out coaches & mentors? Why do you think you are able to produce at a higher level because of your coach & mentors??
- 21:45 Koki shares his amazing journey & lessons learned from basketball
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED:
Koki on Twitter