165 West 91st Street, Unit 16E, Upper West Side, Manhattan, NY 10024
Grand, updated prewar 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom condominium with additional home office in the heart of the Upper Westside.
This 1582 SF home includes:
• High, beamed ceilings, classic mouldings, contemporary basketweave oak floors, oversized (new) windows, central AC, and generous custom closet storage throughout.
• Foyer with walk-in coat closet, built-in bench and additional storage.
• Open-concept, windowed kitchen with white glass countertops, marble backsplash, counter seating, ample storage and top-of-the-line appliances (Bertazzoni gas range oven, Miele refrigerator, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher) that opens into the formal dining room
• Sizable, private home office sequestered off the dining room with convenient pocket doors
• Laundry/ storage room outfitted with Bosch washer and dryer
• South-facing primary suite with dual closets (including one walk-in) and ensuite windowed bathroom with rain shower.
• Separate, North-facing second bedroom with adjacent full bath with marble surfaces and deep-soaking tub.
• High floor, city views across 3 exposures (N,S,E)
165 West 91st Street, also known as The Mirabeau, is a handsome full-service elevator condominium on the corner of 91st and Amsterdam. Built in 1926, the 16-story brick and limestone building was converted in 2013 by Kinlin-Rutherfurd Architects. Amenities include common landscaped roof deck, fitness room, playroom, bike room, 24-hour doorman, live-in resident manager, handyman and porter.
Neighborhood favorites include Carmine's, Barney Greengrass, Jacob's Pickles and countless others. Nearby transit is available via the 1/2/3, A/B/C and the location is just two blocks from Central Park.
1,582 Sq.Ft. Living Area
|LIVING SPACE||1,582 Sq.Ft.|