44 East 12th Street, Unit 2BB, Greenwich Village, NY 10003
Fully-Renovated South-Facing 1 BD Condo with Massive, 780 sqft Private Outdoor Space in the Heart of Greenwich Village.
• Meticulous renovation, including kitchen, bathroom and new hardwood floors
• Contemporary open kitchen complete with Carrera marble countertops, terrific storage, a stainless steel appliance package and adjacent pantry/ coat closet
• Separate living / dining space
• The bedroom is complete with walk-in closet, built-in office nook and access to the private, finished deck below
• Impressive 780 SF private outdoor space
• Central AC, recessed lighting, and oversized south-facing windows
• W/D allowed with board approval
The Parc Village Condominium is a boutique 10-story postwar building on a tree-lined street in the heart of Greenwich Village. The building offers 24-hour doorman service, live-in superintendent, laundry, storage and a furnished common rooftop deck with views that stretch from the Empire State Building to One World Trade.
Conveniently located between Union Square and Washington Square Park, the Union Square Farmers Market, Whole Foods , Trader Joe’s, NYU, numerous Michelin-starred dining and vibrant nightlife venues are all available within a few blocks from your door. This location offers easy access to the L, N/Q/R/W, 4/5/6, F/M, 1/2/3, PATH trains, excellent bus service and CitiBike, giving residents direct access to the best of Manhattan living and beyond. W/D allowed in unit with board approval. Please note that this building does not allow pets without board approval.
There is a $165.87 Assessment until 12/31/2023 for Hallway and Lobby Upgrades.
|Marble Kitchen Counter, Open Kitchen
|Laundry in Building
|Gas Stove, Dishwasher, Stainless Steel Appliances
|Other Interior Features
|Oversized Windows, Walk-in Closet, Elevator, Recessed Lighting
|Other Exterior Features
|Common Roof Deck, Private Patio, Common Outdoor Space
|REAL ESTATE TAXES